Discover the real Essex at our recently built self-catering cottage in the peaceful village of Tolleshunt Major.
Ideally situated for Colchester, Chelmsford, Maldon, Stansted Airport and only an hour from Central London and the West End, it is set in over an acre of land. The cottage offers high quality comfort, rural views, bird watching, ample opportunity for walking, sailing, playing golf (numerous golf courses in the area) and much more. This quiet rural location enables you to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The cottage has replaced what was formerly stables/piggery. It has vaulted ceilings and stone-effect floor. It is also very well equipped with FreeSat TV, DVD and Wi-Fi internet.
- We provide a quality mattress, duvets, linen and towels/tea towels.
- BBQ and garden furniture including umbrella are provided.
- You will find a folder in the cottage detailing walks, the best pubs and restaurants and brochures on what to do and what is going on in the area.
- The whole field is available for your enjoyment.
- A lovely owl that can be seen around the field at dusk.
- Philippa, David and their family look forward to making you feel welcome and hope you enjoy this beautiful spot as much as they have over the years.
The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with electric cooker, hob, fridge and microwave. Cooking equipment, utensils and china are all provided. We will make sure that your stay is as hassle free as possible so the kitchen is equipped with washing up liquid, rubbish bags, kitchen towels and cleaning products. The lounge area has a leather metal action sofa bed and easy chair.
In the back porch
, along with the oil central heating boiler, is a washing-machine and dish washer.
A double room with king-size bed, fitted wardrobe.
When you arrive you will find the bed made with freshly laundered sheets.
Shower Room -
With toilet, washbasin, shaving point and large shower cubicle with pressurised shower.